Friday, August 14, 2009

MAB bersama rakyat

Friday, August 14, 2009 |
Daripada: Rahim

Dear all,

How are you? I trust everyone is in good health inspite of H1M1 disease that
is flowing around in the atmosphere.

I've been reading your postings and was feeling quite facinating with some
of the contents.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you who have dilegently worked at the
exhibition at MAB during my absense last month. I know that I owe you
something and I'll work on it once I am settled down with my office
workload. I have two-week work to catch up with and several deadlines to
meet.

So, thanks to you Mr. Yam, Shuker, Romainun and Adam.

On this note, I would like to cordially invite all of you and your family
members to visit another exhibition which will be held as follows:
Venue: MAB conmplex.
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Date: Sunday, 16 aAugust, 2009

There will be several booths and events throughout the day.

For nmore info, feel free to call us during office hours.

Thank you and look forward to meeting you on Sunday.


Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Statistik

Perhatian kepada pengunjung blog Suara Oku..

Blog ini adalah bertujuan untuk memberi informasi terkini dan memperjuangkan nasib Orang Kelainan Upaya(OKU) di Malaysia.

Justeru itu pihak blog memohon jasa baik pengunjung untuk menyumbang sebarang informasi berkenaan kempen,artikel dan apa sahaja yang melibatkan OKU.
Pihak blog juga ingin mengajak rakan-rakan di luar yang berminat untuk menulis mengenai OKU untuk menyertai kami terutamanya daripada golongan OKU sendiri.
Pihak blog juga amat menghargai sekiranya rakan-rakan membuat pautan blog ini di blog anda.

Sebarang pertanyaan dan cadangan silalah email pada :
suaraoku@gmail.com.
-Terima Kasih-

"Bukan Wang Yang Ku Pinta, Cuma Secebis Perhatian "

OKU'S Supporter Blogger

OKU'S Supporter Blogger

Pandangan Anda


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

 
Copyright © Suara OKU | Powered by Blogger | Template by Blog Go Blog